Blind man 'miraculously' survives fall on train tracksThe man fell and bounced in such a way that he avoided landing in the path of an oncoming subway train.
- New state testing approved for K-12
- UC Davis sets up center for study of coffee (w/video)
- Facebook post helps nab Bay Area man accused of seeking teen sex
- Officers catch suspected Petaluma car thieves
- SR social worker pleads not guilty to embezzling from disabled
- Body found in Petaluma ditch deemed suspicious
- Experts: Cow's eye cancer poses no risk in beef
- Multiple pre-dawn Santa Rosa car fires just 'coincidental'