- Man with needle robs Santa Rosa gas station
- Hiker finds human remains in Windsor park
- Jackson, Gallo, Silverado drive vineyard expansion
- Petaluma merchants question downtown business tax
- Arguments in Petaluma asphalt plant lawsuit to be heard next month
STORIES OF THE WEEKReplace me!
Boat parade lights up Petaluma waterfront
A flotilla of lighted boats brought glad tidings to the Petaluma Turning Basin Saturday.
Smith: It could rain diamonds on New Year's Day
Jewelers Doug and Ame Van Dyke are taking drastic action to assure it rains on Jan. 1.
Family farms vital to Sonoma County wine industry
While big wineries such as Kendall-Jackson and E&J Gallo have made Sonoma known around the...
See Sonoma County arrests